Sunday, May 22, 2011

Daily Sketches 5/15/11 to 5/21/11

Cartoony kind of week... and then I got sick... and then I got busy and sick...

Sunday:



This is my favorite My Little Pony, Glory. When I was a very little girl, my grandma gave me Glory one year for Christmas. My mom would go on to get us a bunch of ponies when we were kids, but this was one of my first. I unfortunately didn't get to know my grandma for too long, but I still have very fond memories of that day, and how she played with me and my sister and took interest in our pony-related ramblings. Glory has been my favorite pony ever since.


Monday:



And this is what it would look like if one of my favorite candies was a person. o_o;;


Tuesday:



I think I know this cow from somewhere...


Wednesday:



And then I got sick. Started feeling nauseated at work, and it just kept getting worse throughout the day.


Thursday:



I woke up on Thursday feeling even worse than I had the previous day, a sore throat and fever now added to the unending nausea. I dragged myself to work anyway, though, since I'll need the money if I end up having to see a doctor. I'm kind of surprised I actually made it through the day.


Friday:

On Friday I worked on some stuff for the game. Even if I could post it here, it's boring interface-related stuff that wouldn't really make sense out of context, anyway. ^_^;;


Saturday:

Saturday was GameLoop Philly! :D I had a great time and really feel like I got a lot out of it. I woke up early and didn't get back until really late, though. (And then immediately passed out, since I'm still not feeling well.) I doodled a bit in my notebook at GameLoop, but nothing really worth uploading to the blog (plus I forgot to bring my notebook with me today... oops).



And that's it for this week! Not sure what next week will bring, since some more game-related deadlines are approaching, and I'm thinking there will be some extra crunching going on. I guess we'll see!

No comments: