Sunday, May 29, 2011

Daily Sketches 5/22/11 to 5/28/11

Sunday:



My brother and I were discussing Noby Noby Boy and how amusing it is to get him to tie himself up in knots. :)


Monday:



My boyfriend's cat is weird... for many, many reasons. Sometimes she just flops down on the floor in weird, uncomfortable looking positions and falls asleep.


Tuesday:

Spent Tuesday doing mock ups for the game. Nothing showable. (And not really that interesting, anyway.)

Wednesday:



This is one of the roses from the bush in front of the building where I work. They're so pretty. It's too bad that the rain this week took most of them out. I think there are new buds forming, though.


Thursday:



So, I've been thinking a lot about creature design lately. I was outside moving my car at work on Thursday and started thinking about the animals that live by the creek outside the building, and one of them was foxes. Then I guess I tried thinking of an animal that pretty much looked nothing like a fox, and I somehow settled on an ostrich. So, here is the result of their unholy union, the foxtrich.


Friday:



Started sketching a reclining figure, but then ended up being more interested in drawing the foot, heh. I need to practice foot drawing more, anyway.


Saturday:



Wanted to try a figure with a little more action this time.


And that's it for this week. :)

No comments: