Monday, April 25, 2011

Daily Sketches 4/17/11 - 4/23/11

Updating a day late because of Easter. (And Portal 2 may have also had something to do with it...)

Not as strong as last week, but I did spend more time working on IO stuff, so here's what we have. No sketches for the end of the week due to IO work, like a couple of weeks ago.


Sunday:



Wanted to try playing with some more extreme facial expressions, focusing on where the face stretches and bunches up. I was going for something kinda gross/scary, heh.


Monday:



Bit of a cat movement study. I really want to do a cat animation sometime...


Tuesday:



Portal 2 Day!!! Wanted to draw something fairly non-spoilery to celebrate the occasion.

Wednesday:



I had been in the mood to draw a fish all week, for some reason. Based on a photo of a goldfish I found online. I liked the pose.

Thursday:



This is when I kinda started to go hardcore into IO stuff, but I did a little doodle of Mr. Saturn shortly before I started working, heh.

Friday & Saturday:

Worked on IO stuff that's not ready to be seen at this time.

And that's it for this week!

No comments: