Sunday, April 17, 2011

Daily Sketches 4/10/11 - 4/16/11

To make up for a kind of blah week last week and a potentially very-busy-with-IO-stuff week in the coming week, I wanted to push myself a little harder this time. Some of them are even scanned. Holy crap. :O


Sunday:



This is the dieffenbachia that lives in my cubicle at work. I've had it for over five years now. It's crazy overgrown and has stalks twisting around everywhere, and that's the way I like it. :) This is just a small section of it.


Monday:



Adrian is waiting for his chance to fire.


Tuesday:



She wants to be a mad scientist when she grows up.


Wednesday:



I wasn't sure what to draw, so I looked through photos on my camera until I found one that had a bunch of people in a crowd. I tried to find a person in that crowd who seemed to be telling a story, and I ended up going with this girl.


Thursday:



I really liked the angles in this guy's pose.


Friday:



My sister is away this weekend, so my mom and I are ratsitting her three rats. This is one of her rats, Gwen (same rat, drawn three times). Gwen is such a sweetie. Here we have hungry Gwen, curious Gwen, and sleepy Gwen.


Saturday:



I had some delicious angel food cake with whipped cream and strawberries for dessert Saturday night. So, after eating that, I decided to draw Yoshi enjoying some delicious angel food cake with whipped cream and strawberries. I was trying to go for a more SNES-era Yoshi.

No comments: