Sunday, April 3, 2011

Daily Sketches 3/27/11 - 4/2/11

Hey, I made it through week 2!


Sunday:



This is the boy with the balloon from Hands On! Tangrams. He gets bored easily and wishes he was out on an adventure.


Monday:



Quick character rotation sketches of the boy.


Tuesday:



I bought an Oswald plush at the Disney Store. I'm telling myself it's for Easter, but I really just wanted an excuse to have an Oswald plush. I had watched the old Oswald cartoon "Oh What a Knight" recently, so that's why he's holding the sword.


Wednesday:



Face! I really like the way his nose came out.



Thursday & Friday:





In response to Tomm Guycot's thingy on Talking Time:

"The all-ages saturday morning spinoff of Konami's premier horror series: Silent High"

Worked on sketches throughout the day on Thursday into Friday. Perhaps other characters will pop up eventually, too. I think my favorite is still Vice Principal Pyramid Head.


Saturday:



I think the only time Xena holds still is when she's sleeping. I took advantage of this!

No comments: