Thursday, February 21, 2013

Miiverse Art - Crushing Walls and Spiky Vomit

Here are a couple more that were also done on 11/20/12 (the photo is from a couple of days after they were drawn). For those not familiar with New Super Mario Bros. U, the green tags above the pictures are the level names. If they appear, it means that the game prompted me to write/draw something after completing that level and meeting a certain requirement (in most cases for me, that would have been getting all three star coins in one shot). So, there wouldn't be pictures for each level since I didn't always meet a requirement when finishing it (and even some of the times when I was prompted, I didn't draw anything because I was tired or just wanted to move on to the next level). In the beginning, I tried to make the drawings quick, because I played through the entire game with my boyfriend (he was Mario, I was Luigi), and I didn't want to make him wait too long. That would change as time went on, though...

Photobucket

No comments: