Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Daily Sketches 6/5/11 to 6/11/11

Sunday:

Worked on some pattern things for the project I'm working on, but it wasn't working out, and I ultimately scrapped it, so nothing to show, unfortunately. :(


Monday:

Argh, I like the way this drawing came out, but I don't know if I should show it. It relates to the game I'm working on. It wasn't something I had originally planned to use for the game (though we still might...), but I probably shouldn't post until the game is "officially" announced. Doh. I had it all ready to go and everything...

Tuesday:



Doodled this at some friends' house while watching E3 press conferences, even though it has nothing to do with E3.

Wednesday:



My boy, Julian. Just trying to see if I can still draw a male figure without reference, heh. Didn't come out too bad, but it is a bit stiff.

Thursday:



Orion discovers these strange non-digital information sources...

Friday & Saturday:

Devoted my time to IO stuff. Here's a bit of mermaid:




There may be even less showable art in the coming weeks due to super crunch time... time. But believe me, there is much art to be done behind the scenes. Hopefully it'll all be worthwhile...

No comments: