Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sick and alone in my pineapple bed.

So, as I mentioned in my last post, on my way back from San Francisco, I came down with the flu. It sucks. I haven't had the flu in almost 10 years. As a result, I've been mostly out of commission this week, but I didn't want that to get in the way of my weekly art post. Usually when I'm sick, I like to use it as an excuse to play video games, but I was actually too sick for even that for most of the week (for a couple of days it was a challenge getting out of bed at all). But yesterday I was able to sit my ass down in front of some Animal Crossing (least stressful game I have, most likely), and I could totally relate to poor Mitzi who's been stuck in her house with a pretty nasty cold for the better part of the week. Oh, how I wish someone could just bring me some medicine and make it all better.



No comments: