Wednesday, April 1, 2009

GDC Post!

Little late in posting this one since I was away at the GDC last week and then came home to find myself deathly ill (I'm posting this propped up in bed after having been passed out with a fever all day). But I figured that the post for last week would most appropriately be something that I actually drew at the GDC. I had the honor of being a CA this year, which meant lots and lots of Witch Hunt! We were all encouraged to draw Witch Hunt cards to be put together into a custom deck. I did the Lovers (though now I know that the lovers aren't actually chosen through cards, but through the Cupid), but I thought they came out kinda nice anyway. I really wanted to do two cards that would go together to form one picture.


And as an added bonus, I also did the Lamplighter, one of the villager cards.


I only had pen to work with, so I did a few practice sketches first.

No comments: