Sunday, April 7, 2013

Miiverse Art - A Bumpy Ride

Annnnd... back to the frivolity of the Miiverse. :)

Another note about GDC, I had to keep my Miiverse enthusiasm in check as I made my way across Nintendo's booth in the Expo Hall and saw the brand new Luigi community on display there. If I had more time, maybe I would have posted something there right on the show floor, heh. As it is, I haven't really had a chance to draw anything new in Miiverse since early March, I believe. I've just been too busy getting ready for, then subsequently attending GDC, and now I'm trying to play catch up at both of my jobs. Soon, though, I hope. Fortunately, I still have lots of older Miiverse art to post!

Let us go back to late November, when Mario and Luigi hitched a ride on a giant Wiggler to make their way through a lake of toxic soda. Good times. Back to the stylized mini Mario and Luigi for this one. I had a lot of fun drawing Wiggler here. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

This design is incredible! You most certainly know how to keep a
reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start
my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Great job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it.
Too cool!

Feel free to visit my homepage - ルブタン靴

Anonymous said...

I got this site from my pal who told me about this web site and at the moment this time
I am visiting this site and reading very informative posts at this
place.

My web blog http://www.ummahforums.com/members/xuaquincy.17524/