Monday, June 6, 2011

Daily Sketches 5/29/11 to 6/4/11

This week was kind of blah with the heat, and I spent most of my free time testing the game demo for E3. Please wish us luck in finding a publisher!

Anyway, here's the update!

Sunday:



Turtle Punch!


Monday:



Monday after work was too hot to do anything. The fans did nothing. I couldn't think, couldn't draw... all I could do was scratch out this stick figure with a marker on a paper towel and pray that the air conditioning would get fixed soon.


Tuesday:



Adrian's poor cat was a mess Tuesday night. She does not do well in the heat and was breathing really hard and panting. I decided to sketch her as I was keeping an eye on her. Fortunately, the air conditioning would be repaired later in the week.


Wednesday:



And... this is a baby elephant. Not sure what prompted me to draw one, but it's the first elephant I've drawn since the one for Hands On! Tangrams.


Thursday:



This is supposed to be a representation of the little stick figure-esque face in the lower right.


Friday



Drew this one between testing sessions. It's trying to climb up an imaginary tree.


Saturday:



This is me wishing I could figure out where I put Super Mario Galaxy 2 so I could finish it. I love the Toad Brigade and all the trouble they get themselves into.


And that's it. See ya next week!

No comments: