Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Miiverse Art - Giant Goombas and Secret Exits

As I'm sure you can tell by the simplicity of these pictures, I was a bit eager to get back to playing the game during this particular session. Still, I didn't want to skip over the option to draw entirely. I was a big fan of the Giant Land in Super Mario Bros. 3 and was really happy to see the giant enemies and environments make a comeback, if only briefly. For Bridge over Poisoned Waters, I wanted to leave other players a tip for finding the secret exit... without giving it away completely.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fantastic publish, very informative. I'm wondering why the other experts of this sector don't realize this.
You should continue your writing. I am confident,
you have a huge readers' base already!

my web-site - http://community-health.tv